Waaaaa, Claudia got her/his feelings hurt or the Celts bite it big time

Claudia I agree that the team is heading in the right direction with Damon and most notably all-star citizen Jim Jackson, but you are perpetuating this whole issue by always coming on this list whining about it.  I too live in the Portland area, but am not a Blazer fan for many reasons, but one of them is based on the arrogant and naïve tone you take here.  Grow up yourself.  I have been to Boston to see games a few times and every time the fans around me are the most friendly I have ever seen.  They treat you like family, and are glad there is a die hard Celtics fan way out west.  When I go to Blazer games, to see the Celts and maybe the Pacers, and a few others when free ducets come my way, there is very little feeling of being welcome.  Personally it is worse in high and mighty freaking Seattle, where I did live for a while.  In both places it is definitely a social event to go to the game; see and be seen is the rule of the day even up in the nosebleed.  The whole Rose Quarter area in Portland supports this concept to a T. Fans of opposing teams are treated very poorly for the most part, and this while trying to be civil in my own right.  Now to be honest I have been treated very well attending games in Sacramento, Vancouver, Charlotte, Atlanta and god forbid LA

If you think the rest of the basketball world really gives a shoot about Portland other than to recognize them for a definite problem they did have, you need to come to grips with how the Celtics organization has been battered through the years.  Get a copy of The Selling Of The Green, and come to terms with what grief can be. Hell yes Minor is our problem, and maybe a few others, but you don't see us shirking the problems, and whining to boot.

Lastly for all of us here, I am curious to know why are you lurking on this list.  I have to conclude you are a closet Celtic's fan looking for an excuse to leave the Blazer bandwagon behind, regardless this behavior of only popping up when you get your feelings hurt is pathetic.  Turn on KGW or KEX and get your lapdog Blazer fix, and leave the rest of us alone.  Celtics fans and folks of Boston in general, can be some of the friendliest around, but they also know a rat when they see it, and are very happy to point it out.

I for one am sick of your squeaking on a beloved Celtics list.  I have tried to be nice, in light of ass whoopin our boys took tonight on the home court, Mr. Niceguy is gone.  My last question is why you gave up on the tag Blazerfan and am now coming through with this Claudia name?  Tells you something about folks who razz behind the security of a fake internet name. I am sure you are very proud of yourself.

And for those even remotely care, this piece of work rates a 9 on my BS detector.  "He'll" probably go for the wicked cool 10 rating next.

Stay tuned, and now to drown my sorrows, after a debacle such as this.

Of course I am sorry to bore those who think my prose is juvenile; Thanks!!! and I am sorry to offend of course  (Paul and Kevin let's band together and look for this heathen at the game in 2 weeks).

Go Blazers,  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha freaking ha,
Ode