Fox Sports

Hey all,

I know this has already been discussed, but I didn't think I had a reason to
pay attention before...

I just found a sports bar here in Omaha that has a TV at every table and
much to my delight, has Fox Sports New England. So could someone please tell
me what Celtic games they televise? Is it all the home games or what? The
Toronto game tomorrow (Fri) is on at 7:00 eastern, right? My pocket schedule
from NBA.com says 8, but FSNE said 7, I think.

Thanks for any info!!

Nathan A.
The North Bend Sports Page: http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/arena/2430

"Winning isn't everything, wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi