-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Joseph Byrnes [mailto:mbyrnes@leland.Stanford.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 1999 9:24 AM

I don't think the Celtics are going to want too many more first round
picks.  The Celtics already have a nucleus that is about as good and as
*young* as possible, in Antoine Walker, Ron Mercer, and Paul Pierce.  Two
other key players on the team, Tony Battie and Walter McCarty, are also
quite young.

At this point, I'm not sure the Celtics need to be looking to add more
youth to the mix.

Michael Byrnes
mbyrnes@stanford.edu