Another big man?

I know I've been bombarding you with posts this morning, but I just had to
share this report from ESPN:

"Portland offered former Clippers center Elmore Spencer $500,000 guaranteed,
with the intent of keeping him on the injured list for practice purposes. But
he opted to sign with Sioux Falls of the CBA."

Spencer, who played on the Larry Johnson/Augmon UNLV teams, never did anything
in the pros, but he is huge, and I think has a nice passing touch. Anybody in
Sioux Falls know if he's looking good?