Re: Buford

---"Nathan A." <nj13@navix.net> wrote:

> >> 5. Rodney Buford         OG   6-5   195   Creighton
> >
> >(Apparently Owen knows something the rest of us don't)
>
> I've seen this guy. He is the real deal. Two words: Explosive and
Smooth.
> The way he plays, I would have guessed that he is taller than 6-5.
If you
> haven't seen him ,and I'm guessing you havn't being that he plays in
the
> Missouri Valley conference (same conf. as Mr. Bird's Indiana St.),
then Owen
> does know something the rest of you don't.

Well there's a first time for everything. :)  I
don't care how smooth Mr. Buford is, he's not
as good a prospect as Chris Herren or other
players that Owen had farther down on his list.
Owen's lists are always outrageously out in
left field.
MG

http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/arena/2430