Buford

>> 5. Rodney Buford         OG   6-5   195   Creighton
>
>(Apparently Owen knows something the rest of us don't)

I've seen this guy. He is the real deal. Two words: Explosive and Smooth.
The way he plays, I would have guessed that he is taller than 6-5. If you
haven't seen him ,and I'm guessing you havn't being that he plays in the
Missouri Valley conference (same conf. as Mr. Bird's Indiana St.), then Owen
does know something the rest of you don't.

Nathan A.
(No, I'm not Buford's agent)
The North Bend Sports Page: http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/arena/2430

"Winning isn't everything, wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi