Re: Sporting News Picks The C's Last In The Atlantic

What a moron.  Do they just give away sportswriter jobs with happy
meals?  Any of us could do a better job.  This guy is a real schmuck
-- he must be the one who doesn't have Paul Pierce on the all-rookie
team.  Speaking of which, I can see how the bush league GMs in Toronto
and elsewhere could have been suckered into drafting the North
Carolina guys, and the other morons drafted for position instead of
talent, but what really knocks me out is Larry Brown of all people
drafting Larry Hughes ahead of Pierce.