Worst run teams, poll (?)

OK folks which team is being run the worst at the current time;

TerriBulls (thanks for the name from the list)

Detroit Pissers

LA Slippers (duh!)

Toronto Raptors (double duh!)

Charlotte Hornets (a dark house, but going straight to hell in a hurry)

Washington Whizzers (can you say Strickland needs a job? How about our
1.75MM exception, because right now Rod is probably leaving town, and
principal is going to be driving the bus)

Sixers (Geiger gets all your available FA money, thank you Larry Brown from
allowing our guys to even give this BWBC even the minimum)

Grizzlies (only because their two headed BWBC is going to crash and burn,
Bibby is the real deal, Shareef is too, but Reaves is a bust of epic
proportions, with Parks as the back-up, they got themselves a lottery seat
for the next few years as they are capped out for sure)

Fakers (sorry just had to throw this one for Joe)

Later,
Ode