Re: celts beat nuggets

Did you get a look at Issel?  I sure am glad I don't
play for him.  He looks like a real a*****e, mean and
smug.  Oh, and BTW, can you believe the lengths the
refs went to keep McDyess from fouling out?  I hope
Paul gets that protection sometime soon.  Man, I know
we are supposed to be unselfish, etc.  But Paul
isolated facing the basket is like money in the bank.