Re: celts beat nuggets

<< "We had a marvelous opportunity to get to four games above .500 tonight,
and
 we let a team that can't win on the road come in and beat us," Nuggets coach
 Dan Issel said.   >>

Usually a coach would be more diplomatic and say "has trouble winning on the
road" or at least "couldn't" instead of "can't" but this is just the latest
in a series of statements he's made since the trade which indicate that he
doesn't respect our talent -- probably since they didn't produce for him
(except Fortson).

 << Notes: Two of the principals in the six-player Boston-Denver trade on
Aug. 3
 are out with injuries (Denver's Chauncey Billups and Popeye Jones). ...

We didn't trade Billups in that deal -- he went to Toronto along with Roy
Rogers who is also now a Nugget.  Their other acquisition in the Fortson
trade was Shintzius who is probably fouling out of games at the YMCA even as
we speak.

It certainly can get confusing with all the former teammates on these squads.
George