NO defense

  I joined  the list a couple of months ago and haven't
posted because I live in Orlando and have now seen the
Celts twice.  The TNT-Kings game and I was in Mass and
able to go to the Miami game there.  What a contrast.
I actually thought they were goimg to be OK after the
Miami game, but not now.  Even with Fortson getting in
shape, he needs to learn the new D rules or he's going
to be a foul plagued player.  I've kept up reading the
posts here and have only 2 games to go on, the Miami
game an aberration, and the Celts don't seem to have any
defensive purpose.  When the Kings had the ball on the
perimeter, underneath it looked like they were on D as
they had the better position most times and were there
for easy layups.  No help, no indidual D.  While Griffin
an play D and Pierce and Battie can block a shot now and
then, who else even seems to try?
  They have some decent players, talentwise.  Here in
Orlando, a team with lessor talent, these guys bust
thier butts every game and have donw quite well doing
so. Put the magic's effort on the Celtics and they'd be
fine.

  Steve