Re: celts center 12/29

Just go the stats and see the pathetic results. We have a CBA guard out
shooting and rebounding Battie. Intensity like McCarty has for example
doesn't get you anywhere unless you have talent. Battie's terrific
intensity has helped us get a  11-16 record. I have watched every game. You
should see the intensity on my face watching these guys. As far as
commenting on Barros and Williams, not worth it. I haven't given up on
Battie, he's still a project. Let's see what he does at Denver.