Things to think about

I read that Pitino is going to play with lineups to get the team out of the
losing funk and lack of defense. It was also mentioned that he was looking to
put Battie at the 4 with Walker at the 3. This is something some of us have
been begging for since the beginning of the year. But the thing is, notice we
are going against a big lineup of a Webber and Divac. Pitino did this earlier
in the year for a single game and said some of the same things, not
attributing it to matchups. I bet we go back to Walker at the 4 when we play
Denver. You see, I hate that. I like a regular rotation with people playing
at their best positions. You could call this overcoaching...With Heinsohn
getting negative, you have to wonder if the Celtic family is also getting
negative on Pitino. Then you also wonder why Bird is leaving the Pacers with
the comment that 3 years is all you can expect to motivate players before
they tune you out. There is no place for him in upper management with the
Pacers? If so, you would think they would have said something by now. Pitino
is supposed to function on the upper level on the later years of his
contract. Perhaps there is a place for Bird as the Celtic coach with Pitino
running the GM and executive branch, something he does quite well? Could they
coexist? With a guy who yells out every Celtic play and move, could he NOT
coach the team? Could he give up some of the money and go back to college
where is seems his philosophy works better?...

DJessen33