Subtle flaw in Toine's game

Now that Antoine has been a pro for nearly 4 full years, it's about time
someone disabuse him of a subtle but very significant bad habit.  I'm
referring to his tendency to bend way over at the waist we he gets the
ball on the perimeter.  This is the exact opposite of what you want to do
which is stand in the classic triple threat position.  By bending at the
waist, Toine cuts down on his visibility of both his teammates and the
basket and makes it easier for opposing players to defend his J.  Sure,
Toine has other problems with his game, but this one could be easily
corrected and result in immediate and obvious benefits.  I guarantee he
would add 3 or 4 percentage points his shooting percentage and add 2 or 3
assists to his game as well.  For those of you who go to the games, would
you please get his attention and tell Toine to stand up when he gets the
ball on the outside.

Todd