Fortson

How much can anyone expect from Fortson for a week or two?  He didn't play in the actual games until tonight, did he?  Am I mistaken or wasn't he injured during training camp?  It's going to take awhile, don't expect miracles.
As for Pierce, he didn't look rusty at all.  I didn't see much of the first quarter as we were watching the Pats lose.

Someone asked what Tommy said - for one thing, he said they should have stuck to driving inside.  Instead, they went to the perimeter.  He claimed the Clippers didn't have an inside game - I'm not sure that's true, but they have deadly outside shooters.  No matter what they have, this game was winable.  One thing for certain, this is the best team the Clippers have had in my memory, but it's based on one game - first time I've seen them play.

Dorine