Re: Clips OutShoot Celts: LaLaLand 103- Boston 100

another excellent post, Bill, but I wonder if we
watched the same game.  Odom was absolutely dominant,
and looked like one of the elite players in the game.
His defense was immense too -- you neglect to mention
that he had something like four blocks and five
steals.  Taylor was hitting everything in sight, and
guys like Ty Nesby were playing out of their minds as
well.  I think the Clippers lost this one, as opposed
to the Celtics losing.  I saw it on the LA feed,
however.  What did Tommy say?  I am really curious.

Josh

=== message truncated ===