Re: first half

In a message dated 12/26/99 2:12:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Douglas342@aol.com writes:

<<Bill Walton is very opinionated.  The Clippers are "annihilating" the
Celtics.  The Celtics "won't win a game on this road trip."  And the topper:
"Yesterday on NBC they listed the 10 greatest moments in NBA history.  I bet
we're going to see another one today!"  Right, Bill, you betcha.  Shut up. >>

Or how about his "Keith Closs is an emerging star in this league" comment?
Or his "the Clippers are just toying with the Celtics" comment.  Or his "the
only way Celtic fans get to see the playoffs this year is if Pitino buys them
tickets" comment.