Re: first half

The clippers played out of their minds tonight.  We
should have won, and almost did.  I think this will
make us very hungry for the Kings game.  We make a few
jump shots, Mo Taylor misses one, and we win.  Odom
really is a dominant player, though.  I wish they
hadn't have given Twon the ball at the end, though.
We could have used two points instead of two foul
shots.  Really, Pierce's missed three would have made
all the difference as well.  No disgrace to lose this
one.  I realize the papers will start saying we can
write off the season soon, but it only takes a good
stretch of ball to get back to .500.  Amazing how well
the clippers played, though.  I mean, they really
looked great, and even against pretty tough D in the
second half.  Really good D, too -- there was a
sequence where three different celtics were rejected
by Odom point blank on three successive possessions.