Re: NBC's "10 Greatest Moments in NBA History"

> The shot that beats the Jazz out of 50+ years worth of professional
> basketball archives ends up being "the Greatest Moment in NBA History"???  I
> had to restrain myself from gagging. How self-serving of the Laker network,
> excuse me, NBC, for selecting a moment (a very recent one at that) that they
> - NBC - happen to broadcast. Is anyone else beside myself glad to see
> Jordan's ass gone for good?

The shot wouldn't have mattered either if the right calls were made. The shot
would have made the Bulls lose by 1. I'd have loved that. True testament to the
mans foolishness; Jordan for 2 at the buzzer... Its good and the Bulls lose by 1.
Would have been a classic. Alas, the Harper shot was counted and the Eisley three
was not; two bad calls that cancels out any of the good in that game imho.

Warwick