Re: Superstars

Sports fans that follow and watch because watching shows much more than a
box score, know who the Super Stars are. I rarely agree with the press
concerning who's the Star's. Stockton certainly is, if he were in NY he'd
be crowned. Adrian Griffin may not make the Super status but is invaluable
to us.

At 02:14 PM 12/25/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hope everyone who celebrates it is having their best Christmas day ever.
>
>In my humble opinion, John Stockton is a superstar.  When you are the very
best at what you do, you deserve that designation.  I couldn't care less
about the media.  For people like me, who care more about how a person
plays the game, how they live their lives as good examples that young
people can look up to, are endowed with the work ethic, etc., he
personifies the title.  I don't watch the commercials, I watch the game.
Guess I'm "old school", huh?  That's okay - so is Adrian Griffin and I hope
he never changes.