Superstars

Hope everyone who celebrates it is having their best Christmas day ever.

In my humble opinion, John Stockton is a superstar.  When you are the very best at what you do, you deserve that designation.  I couldn't care less about the media.  For people like me, who care more about how a person plays the game, how they live their lives as good examples that young people can look up to, are endowed with the work ethic, etc., he personifies the title.  I don't watch the commercials, I watch the game.  Guess I'm "old school", huh?  That's okay - so is Adrian Griffin and I hope he never changes.
Dorine