Re: Adrian Griffin

----- Original Message -----
From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
To: <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Friday, December 24, 1999 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: Adrian Griffin

 > C'mon, your just too knowledgeble, are you an ex or present
 > player?? I have the feeling your going to give our group some well
 > needed balance.

Thanks Dan,

Well, this year is the first time that I consciously decided to watch
sports, as research for a book that I am writing.  I wanted to become
a 'fan'.  It all started with the baseball playoffs.  So, after the
world series, I just began to watch the patriots and the celtics.

Dan, I simply pay close attention to what is going on, because, thats
what you do when you are researching something.  But now I have the fan
fever.  Although the patriots suck right now. (can I say that on this
list?!).

But the reason I sound knowledgeable is only that I am paying close
attention.

LadyNada