RE:

The one disturbing thing is this kid can not elevate. Did you see his
botched wide open dunk attempt in one of the last games ? He didn't get up
to even come close. Looked like Larry Bird in a slam dunk contest !   That
was embarrassing.

Maybe a new movie "Employee #8 can't jump" ?

Some one else made a good point AW has played better recently in PP's
absence. Can they both play consistently together ?
If they can, Anderson can continue to play well, and Battie or VP can give
us some decent play at the 5 spot, and if Fortson can be a bull inside, we
could be very competitive. I still would like to see some moves to change
the bench though, preferably for an experienced veteran like Johnny Newman
or Kendall Gill.

Is there still a rule where you can only offer a 25% raise (to rookies
signed to one year deals ?)  as was the case when we got Travis Knight from
the Lakers ? I do not know if it is applicable but this Eddie Robinson has
looked good in Eddie Jones absence. He can leap.

John