Re: More Walker talk

I don't disagree entirely with the "Time to trade Walker before he
really can't be traded" opinions on this list.

But I think we have plenty of time before we pull that trigger.

While I am disappointed in many aspects of his game and conditioning
regime, he will always be tradable.  When the salary's match up with
other players in the near future it will be a more even trade situation
and therefore a larger pool of players to select from.  But aside from
that, I don't think I would trade him for anybody but a sure winner.
Not just a great potential, a sure winner.  Otherwise I would hold on
for a couple more years.  (Walker himself has great potential.)

This team isn't going to be better then entertaining for at least two
years.  There is no need to trade for now, let's see where the team is
in a couple years after we draft a couple more players and see what
teams are rebuilding etc...  Then let's see where Walker is and decide
at that point.

<Jim