Re: Los Angeles Box Score

>From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
>
>Wow. You won't catch our boys playing lot's of minutes. Actually Walker
>couldn't, and we might win a game. O'Neal averages according to Heinsohn 42
>a game.

That may have been over a recent stretch.  For the season, Shaq averages
38.7 minutes.  Also, this wasn't just a lot of minutes,  according to the
Herald, Bryant and O'Neal missed a COMBINED 5.5 SECONDS in the second half.
I'm not sure what your comment about Celtic player's minutes, and the one
about Iverson not wanting to come here to play 28 minutes, are supposed to
mean.  I'll just assume you mean that the Celtics players have willingly
sacrificed their own statistics and playing time for the good of the team,
and players like Iverson and O'Neal would not put up with that.

>Hypothetical: Celtic players get into foul trouble deliberately, so they
>can catch a break. That camp conditioning was too much for them.

I think you're jesting here, but I thought I saw Kenny deliberately foul out
so he didn't have to be out there for the final seconds.

Jim