Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 12:06:09 PHT
From: "Magdalena Aguila" <mmaguila@hotmail.com>
Subject: My  favorite team really sucks...Pitino Sucks

Bad team poor coaching
no leader no motivation
bad management pays big bucks to the non deserving people
and the celts org is the best example

If pitino is so good...why is he exhibiting an ML Carr type of show?
Dump this guy coz he's gotten really stale to the players and the fans...

As Larry Bird says...3 years of coaching is enough coz everybody gets
stale
on you, especially if you don't win and reach a certain goal.  A big name
such as Pitino ain't enough to lift us up...
he said he needs 3-5 years to see development and success but he ain't
doin
it and ain't doin it right.