From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Georgek27@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 1999 9:34 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Another Walker to Philly rumor

Mitch Lawrence of the NY Daily News says Philly is offering Ratliff & Hughes
for Walker with no mention of Potapenko in this one.  The salaries wouldn't
work so we'd have to add some to the package.

http://www.nydailynews.com/1999-12-19/Metro_Sports/Basketball/a-50879.asp

While I'm not an advocate of trading Walker, if we could get Ratliff and
Hughes for Walker and maybe Pervis + McCarty or Barros to make the salaries
work then l'd have to do it.

George