Boston Celitics All-90s team

I'd be interested to hear what this list thinks is the all-1990s Celtic
team.  I mean this to be very informal, unless someone wants to look up
stats or tabulate poll results.  I think we can all agree this has been a
down decade for the C's, but some good players have graced the parquet floor
this decade.  I'd like to hear how our little group ranks them.

The ground rules: (1) players who made their fortunes in the 80s must have
played through at least the 1993 season (Bird is out, Parish is in, etc).
(2) Players must have played at least parts of two seasons with the Cs (no
Dominique, but exceptions will be made for Paul Pierce).  That's it.  Make
the team as complete or balanced as you want.  5 Starters, 5 Starters plus
sixth man, full 12, whatever.  Here's an example:

C Alton Lister
PF Xavier McDaniel
SF Walter McCarty
SG Todd Day
PG Sherman Douglas
6th man: Abdelnaby

I encourage everyone to have fun.  Adios!
-d

David M. Darlington
AOL Instant Messenger: davied99
Email: darlingt@usa.net