Re: The Game

In a message dated 12/20/1999 10:53:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,
opi@unesco.org writes:

> The Lakers have the best record in the NBA (21-5). They are 10-1 this
>  month and have won four straight road games.

Given that I read the LA papers daily, I am not anxious to see this one.  Not
only are the Lakers on a roll (this Jackson dude must have something going
for him), but Shaq is playing far better than he ever has.  Maybe the Cs will
be hot and the lakers cold, but I very much doubt it.  Despite what they say,
I bet every Celtic and every Laker know the meaning of this rivalry.  (My
cynical Forant-like side says that half these players probably don't know
that the Celtics and Lakers won some titles in the past, and half of them
have never heard of Elgin Baylor.)