Re: Jamel Thomas

This is part of the problem, Pitino will not try anything different for a
sustained period except his way which is not working at least to it's
fullest capabilities. Now is the time for playing time for Overton and
Thomas, let them have some serious minutes to see what can develop. McCarty
and Dana are a complete flop. A change can't be any worse.