I'm glad someone finally said it!!  Most of Walker's negative features are
duplicated in Iverson, sometimes to a greater degree!  Last year he won the
scoring title, but shot under 40%.  In fact, he had the lowest shooting
percentage of any scoring champion ever.  His shot selection is not the best
either.  Defense?  At 6'0, he's going to have a hard time guarding any 2,
and the bigger PGs as well.  And, oh yes, he will play the 2, not PG as I
saw someone's lineup suggest.  In fact, one of the contentious points
between Brown and Iverson was that Brown occasionally played Iverson at PG
in order to get Larry Hughes some minutes at 2.  And if you think Walker is
a slacker, wait till you meet Larry Hughes.........

In other words, no trades with Philly, please!
-d

> Iverson to Boston? Let's see, he's a 6'0 shooting guard who shoots
> just over 40% and cannot coexist with a controlling coach like Larry
Brown.