Pitino on ESPNews

Anyone else catch the short piece by David Aldridge on ESPNews last
night?  The gist was how Pitino had won everywhere else, but so far it had
not happened in Boston.  Some comments about his stormy relationship with
Walker.  Pierce commented on how strange it was to have the same coach
through college and then in the pros.

The thing that struck me the most was how bad Pitino looked.  I don't know
if the lighting can be blamed, but he looked thin, gaunt, and weak.  Of
course, with his 24/7 work style, that might be expected....