Re: Game

Ummmm... You Walker haters are so hipocritical.  No, you say Griffin's allowed
to play with those plays and you call him a star, but you fail to neglect the
fact that hes shot 6 from 15 from the floor. If Antoine had those very same
stats that Griffin had in that game you would have crucify him.

You non-Walker fans will never be happy until he becomes a good goody two shoes
like Larry Bird, Kevin McHale.  Well I got something to tell you. You are stuck
in the 80s. This is the 90s and almost the new millenium. Get with it.

Now, I know that you're gonna flame me for it, but I really dont care. Give
credit where credit is due.. Admit that Antoine Walker played a top game and
kept the Celtics in the game. Now we all know that without Pot we were never
going to win, but to stay within ten of a team who entered the game winning ten
straight and straight out killed Toronto in Toronto three days previously shows
that Antoine Walker lead this team superbly tonight.

Way to go Antoine and if you ain't down with that, then I got two words for ya.