Antoine Thoughts

For who?  I mean, even if I have soured on Twon, he
still represents a commodity.  I will not take unequal
value -- which most players whose names have been
bandied about (Ratliff, Van Horn, Dale Davis) are.  If
Twon goes, I want a real Player in return.  The
problem is that another premium perimeter player (Ray
Allen, let's say, or Kobe Bryant) would unbalance the
team.  We're not going to get a premium center for
him.  So that leaves your top flight young forwards.
Glenn Robinson?  Maybe.  Less D than Antoine though,
and less rebounding as well.  Van Horn?  Just another
starter.  Anthony Mason?  Would fill the bill, but too
old, and a mental case as well.  PJ Brown?  egh.  Vin
Baker?  I don't know, maybe.  A really dependable
postup player would be a big help on this team.  (See
Johnson, Larry).  There aren't too many young ones who
can rebound and defend, though.  Brian Grant.  Elton
Brand maybe?

I really do think Antoine is seriously out of shape or
has some kind of physical problem or drinking problem.
 He is falling apart physcially out there.  Nothing
else explains losing the dribble, rebounding poorly,
and the rest.  I don't even think he can dunk the ball
right now.  Has he dunked yet this season?  I bet he
hasn't in the last month.  I think there's something
we don't know.