new guy

I'm interested in seeing what this new guy can do.  He's described as
very active, good finisher, and is hitting threes very well.  Sounds
like he's just what we need to put Dana and Walter further down the
bench and increase our second team productivity.  I wouldn't be
surprised if we came up with another "find."  After all, wasn't Chris
Wallace worth two draft choices when he was hired away from Miami?

The season is getting interesting.  Two top players down and we have
to pull together to stay in the hunt.  These are the times that try
men's souls.  (I read that somewhere).  Is #14 available, coach?  I
feel that old urge.

Gene