[Fwd: Celtics Barely Win: Celtics 100-Rockets 96]

I accidently sent this to Josh instead of the list.  Sorry Josh, I
try to keep from clogging up the mail box, but missed it this time.

--
Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net

-- BEGIN included message

All I can say is, if AW is playing poorly, I am ready for him to get
untracked and bring it.  Can anyone who has watched some games tell
us if other teams are gearing up to stop AW?  Could it be that we
need a scoring threat at Center to open it up for both AW and EW?
Or an outside threat to possibly have the same effect.  Are we
running back door plays?  Kentucky used to do that a lot.