Re: Celtics Barely Win: Celtics 100-Rockets 96

>Anyway, I glean from the boxscore, that #8 had a very good game last night.
>
>16 points on 7/12 shooting, 9 boards, 2 assists, a steal and a block.  Of
>course, he also committed 7 turnovers.  I read where Pierce had his way with
>anyone out there, but he shot 5/14 from the field.  Is that what you mean
>Paul about the good vs evil thing?
>Cecil

Pierce had 3 of those misses on consecutive follow ups, he missed the fourtth
and got the foul.  5/14 but a good game.  BTW this Walker is easier to live
with.  He stayed low and used moves around the basket.  Can't remember if he
took one from above the foul line.  Walker is a lot like Webber in some sense.
Webber started playing below the foul line and his game took off.  I believe
the same thing holds true for Walker.