Re: Slam Dunk Contest Coming Back

Pitino needs to have a "taking a charge contest".  I know that we are not
blessed with great shot blockers.  However, someone needs to step up and
take a charge.  We allow to many uncontested layups and drives to the
hoop.  Besides Pierce and Battie the other players are afraid to leave
the ground.  How could they possible be in a slam dunk contest.

Greg
gh18@juno.com