Re: Slam Dunk Contest Coming Back

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, you wrote:

> Anyone think Paul Pierce is possible?  I really don't think so, plus I
> don't think he's athletic as some of these other guys.

Why not Wallah or Tony? I've seen Waltah throw down so hard you could hear it
in Hahvahd. Tony too, has more than enough athleticism. They're not that
marketable though(but that didn't stop them from having Darvin Ham the last
year of the contest).
	On the subject of the slam dunk contest in general... Why don't they
have the big guys in the slam dunk contest? Does anyone remember the dunk that
Camby had in his rookie game? The one where he up faked from one side of the
basket, kept going and then did a 180 to finally slam it? That dunk was better
than anything in the dunk contest(especially Kobe's weak little Rider rip off).

Noah