Ben Pepper update

Hey all,

Thought I'd chip in with a small update on Ben Pepper, the Celtics
second round draft pick of two years ago....

Not very good news for him at all. He is out until February with a
broken bone in his hand. He injured the hand a fortnight ago and with
our backup center out as well he attempted to get back for Friday nights
clash against the West Sydney Razorbacks. In training he reinjured the
finger which now requires surgery (I believe he has already undergone
the surgery) and will miss 11 weeks.

He had been playing reasonably well this season;

his key stats - 13.8ppg (61 fg%), 7.4rpg in 29 minutes per game.

Cheers,

Warwick