Re: Shades of last season

Yes, but last year we had Ron "I want the money and I dont have the skills to show it" Mercer and this year we have Adrian "I dont give a shit about the ca$h, I just want to win" Griffin.

VERY BIG DIFFERENCE.

"Christopher J. Littlefield" wrote:

 Remember what happened last year after Pierce sprained his ankle? Not good.  Not good at all.  My bet is Williams will start, and Griffin will put the clamps on Houston. Walker will play more, and play better. Anderson will also step it up. And yes, Battie will play more as well.  Battle of the Stick-Men at MSG,  Camby v. Battie. This should be an interesting week.    Yikes! Chris