List of biastness all over.

Hey all,

Finally the most biased list of sportsmen is finally all over. I dont
know how the US can write a list, they dont play a lot of the world
sports. How Sir Donald Bradman couldn't crack the top thirty when Rod
Laver (an Australian tennis champion) is rated higher when all in
Australia acknowledge Bradman as our greatest ever sportsman this just
goes to show you cannot vote for what you dont know and when it comes to
sport aside from the very huge name players of soccer (eg. Pele) it all
comes down to picking your favorite players which to me leaves a lot of
people go unheralded. This list should have been voted by the top sports
writers throughout the world and then a list would have been assembled
which would have been fair.

Although, congrats to Michael Jordan for getting so high even though he
isn't in the top 4 ballers of all time (Wilt, Bill, Larry, Magic (or
Bob) definitely better imho).

Cheers,

Warwick