Re: My hero, the A-Walker

>does that matter?  When on the floor you should always hustle back.
>
>Rich,,,

Of course it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what the score is, whether
the team wins or loses, it's always a good time to bash Antoine. One more
question. Did he help the team get the 30+ point lead? Of course it doesn't
matter whether the team wins or loses, and if the fans in Boston can't sit
back and enjoy a 33(?) assist blowout, they deserve to watch a losing team
year after year. I said this two years ago and I still feel the same way: I
hope the kid gets traded and finds his way to the Lakers and they come into
town and kick some ass. The fans in Boston are a bunch of neo-Puritans.
Don't ever enjoy yourselves when you can criticize. You know what,
Antoine's right. When a young team is playing that well and winning they
don't need to hear that crap.

Paul M.