Walker & Barkley

Watching Sir Charles was a real pleasure through his years. He's a rare
one. Talk the talk and walk the walk is what he did. 22 point career
average, 12 rebounds, 4 assists. Not to mention his playoff record 23
points, 13 boards. You don't get much better. It's a shame he never won a
ring.

Walker, trade him ASAP for the best we can get. I am an admirer of Toine,
and have criticized him lately for not putting out for many reasons. We
seriously need point guard for the future and a bonified center. Teams will
be in the trading mood sooner rather than later. The deal would have to be
in our favor as was, or better than the Mercer deal or don't touch it.
Anderson's  time is ticking each game he suits up. Pitino will start Barros
and it will be over. We look like a bottom level playoff team now. With the
addition of a good point guard and a real center we'll be set for years and
a threat to the Conference. This IMO is no gamble, but another necessary
move for improvement.