Cecil's Right

Our esteemed correspondent from the North wrote:

<<Awfully quiet on the Celtic Grouch List tonight!
Wassup???  Where are y'all???  Pitino sucks!  Toine
sucks!  Waltah sucks!  Barros sucks! Battie
sucks!  Cheaney sucks!  Pervis sucks!  There, I've
said it for you. Now maybe for one game anyway, we can
appreciate old-style Celtic ballmovement
and team play without ripping someone, huh?>>

Dead on, Cecil!  Can't wait to see what our nattering
nabobs of negativism have to say about that game -- I
imagine someone will be grousing about Antoine missing
10 shots and not earning his paycheck. Couldn't help
chuckling with glee every time Tommy mentioned Master
P (I counted 6, but there may have been more).

Apart from the many obvious high points, I was
particularly impressed by Calbert Cheaney's
performance.  He gives maximum effort on both ends of
the floor and demonstrates a high basketball IQ,
especially defensively.  It was great to see him take
and hit a few mid-range jumpers.  I hope this is what
he needed to get his confidence back.

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the FoxSports NE
spots featuring Calbert and Adrian strolling through
the Hall of Fame.  They're certainly a nice change of
pace from the usual NBA "dunk and scowl" promos.

Michael Gooen