Rocking the Nuggets

Well, the team showed up to play and the Nuggets were
blown not just out of the building, but out of the
whole commonwealth.  I love it.  I missed the first
half naturally (after watching so many painful games)
but I did get to see that great play where Adrian
saved the ball, flipped it to Battie, who touch-passed
it to Antoine, who drove, flipped it to Kenny(?), who
then laid it off to Pierce for a dunk.  And we'll do
the same to Houston tomorrow night!  I hope the staff
takes note, though -- this gen-x group of Rockets can
really run and score.  They don't play defense, but
the handcuffs are off now that the vets have all gone
down.  We should run them off the floor, but we need
to D up. Next week is going to be a bitch, and we need
to be 2 over .500 at least.  But the way the Celtics
are playing these days makes me think that we can beat
a lot of the dreaded December teams.  Even the spurs
look mortal lately, and Karl Malone doesn't strike
fear into me the way he used to, not if the refs let
Vitaly defend him.

I feel great today!  The black cloud has dissipated!
Where's all the posts?