Re: Battie?

Mostly at center. Don't think I ever saw Battie in there with Potapenko or
Pervis at the same time. Definitely a great game for him and for the team as
a whole. Felt bad for Mercer -- he didn't look good at all. And before the
4th quarter, Chauncy was laying a goose egg. In garbage time he looked like
a man determined to get his points so as not to look bad, but it was too
late. Very nice passing by the C's as well, and the assist line shows it: 33
- Pierce with 8, Walker with 5 and Williams with 5. And 19 steals! Hope we
can see a repeat on Friday.

Regards all,

Rich D.