Re: sorry about that.

>From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
>
>C'mon how can Walker getting paid megabucks, come in to camp not in shape,
>shoot 40% from the field, average 6 rebounds, 3 turnovers per game, bitch
>and complain and make a nuisance of himself with the refs and not get
>crucified? Seems like this list is divided (maybe not percentage wise) by
>those who see reality in some team failings and those that just want to
>gloss over inadequacies and make excuses. Obviously, put me in the
>minority.

If only you were in the minority, Dan.  Why do you feel the need to crucify
anyone?  The team is doing as well as you had hoped, and they look like they
are close to being better.  A little fine tuning and they'll be winning a
lot of the games the've been losing so far.  As far as my feelings about
Walker, I've put them in another post.

Things are improving, folks.  Isn't it funny that criticism is highest, and
attendance is lowest, just as the Celtics are starting to live up to fans'
expectations, and exceed those of the so called experts?

Jim