Re: Misc. Stats and Trends

Wow I didn't realize all those guys (and gal) worked for Pitino, especially
Tubby Smith and Van Gundy. Wasn't there some sort of coaching (or maybe school)
connection between Calipari and Pitino as well? Those guys don't all
necessarily coach Pitino's style of basketball, I think, but anyway that's a
pretty impressive list for a guy who is still fairly young.
------