Re: Misc. Stats and Trends

Agree with most of this, but this is not the worst
stretch of Antoine's career. He hasn't been rebounding
well, and his shooting sucks, but he hasn't been
screwing up team chemistry, jacking up dumb shots,
etc.  His floor game is going pretty well.  The shots
will start to drop in one of these games.  In the
philly game it looked to me that his hip pointer was
bothering him.